This invisible epidemic affects one in six children, one in two elderly, and will cripple one in four people during their lifetime.
No one is talking about this invisible epidemic even though it's the leading cause of disability, affecting 1.1 billion people worldwide.
Links to Dr. Hyman's Ultramind Articles
- Autism - The role of inflammation and the example of autism.
- Dyslexia- Can learning disabilities be cured by eating a little fish?
- Asperger's- Why an overload of heavy metals in children may be the root cause.
- ADHD - Poor parenting or peptides in the brain?
- Alzheimer's - The brain on fire.
- Memory Loss - Why eating fat improves memory.
- Dementia - Are you demented or toxic?
- Parkinson's Disease - The one disease conventional doctors now know is irrefutably linked to toxic chemicals.
- Adults & Young Adults:
- Depression - Why exercise and fish oil are often more effective treatments for depression than antidepressants.
- Stress and Anxiety - Finding the biochemical antidote.
- Sex Hormones - How sex hormones act on the brain.
- PMS and Menstrual Problems - Are women really genetically programmed to suffer?
- Brain Fog - How food allergies may be affecting your ability to focus.
- Chronic Fatigue - Dr. Hyman's personal story.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Are bad bugs talking to your brain driving you crazy?
- Schizophrenia - Can zinc really cure psychosis?
This epidemic of "broken brains" shows up in radically different ways from person to person, so they seem like separate problems. But the truth is that they are all manifestations of a few common underlying causes.
These seemingly different disorders are ALL really the same problem–imbalances in the 7 keys to UltraWellness.
The imbalances take many shapes including schizophrenia, Alzheimer's, dementia, and Parkinson's disease.
In addition, there are brain problems that fall on the lighter side of the broken brain continuum, and while many psychiatrists and neurologists wouldn't qualify these problems as treatable diseases, they still cause unnecessary suffering for many.
These problems include chronic stress, lack of focus, poor concentration, brain fog, anger, mood swings, sleep problems, or just feeling a bit anxious or depressed most of the time.
There is an answer to brain problems, but it's not more drugs or psychotherapy. Although these tools can be a helpful bridge during your recovery from a broken brain, they won't provide long term solutions.
The secret that promises to help us fix our broken brains lies in an unlikely place, a place modern medicine has mostly ignored.
The Answer Lies Inside Your Body
You have to fix your broken brain by healing your body first.
Inside The UltraMind Solution you will learn how system imbalances in your body mess up your head, fog your brain, cloud your memory and eventually cause serious disorders.
All we have to do is optimize the 7 keys to an UltraMind, which you'll learn how to do in the program. All you have to do is:
Copyright © 2009 UltraWellness LLC.