We refer to our broken brains by many names – depression, anxiety, memory loss, brain fog, ADHD, Autism to name a few
- Psychiatric disorders affect 26 percent of our adult population
- Forty percent or 12 million children have some type of psychiatric disorder
- Forty million people have anxiety
- Twenty million people have depression.
- One in ten Americans takes an anti-depressant
- One in ten children or (8 million) take stimulant medications like Ritalin
- Autism rates have increase to 1 in 166 children
Obesity is obvious. You can't hide it. But mental illness and memory loss is suffered silently, hidden from view. Yet it touches nearly every one either directly or indirectly; personally or through family members and friends.
Most of us have been touched by this epidemic of broken brains, which deprives children of their future, the elderly of their past, and adults of their present. It affects:
- Over one billion people worldwide,
- One in six children,
- One in two elderly,
- And will cripple one in four people during his or her lifetime.
Take the Quiz
The following quiz will help you identify symptoms that will determine if you may have a "broken brain." Depending on your score, you will receive a short list of recommendations from Dr. Hyman's The UltraMind Solution.
Copyright © 2009 UltraWellness LLC.